Nike 6.0 recently dropped a new iD shoe called the Primo that all the team riders are rocking. Everything from the colors, to materials, to the sole and tread pattern are completely customizable, and in these videos Nigel Sylvester and Garrett Reynolds give the low down on what they ride.
“Nike 6.0 launches its sixth installment of customizable products on NIKEiD with the Zoom Air Primo iD. The Primo was built from the ground up for performance customization and represents the next generation of action sports footwear.
The mantra behind the design of the Zoom Air Primo iD was: "Built for your ride." This design and customization process represents the benefits of making your equipment work for you: The adaptation of your gear to fit your exact specifications. Similar to a custom-built surfboard, bicycle frame or any other type of hard goods built to your requirements, a dialed in Primo iD is like a fine-tuned piece of equipment made to assist you in your endless pursuit of action.” –Nike 6.0
Click here to build your own custom Nike 6.0 Primo iD shoes.
Nigel’s Custom Primo:
– Grey suede tip/heel/tongue
– Grey mesh toe box and quarter
– Solar red reflective swoosh, heel tab
– Fat tongue cushioning / grey lace
– Solar red collar lining
– Cold wrap white with black stripe
– White toe bumper /yellow outsole
– Flex gum tread pattern
– Personal ID- Left: Potent Right: Child
Garrett’s Custom Primo:
– Black coated leather tip/heel/tongue
– Black suede toe box, underlay, and quarter
– Black coated leather swoosh and heel tab
– Regular tongue cushioning
– Black lace/collar/outsole
– Cold wrap black with white strip
– Black toe bumper
– Razor Grip gum tread pattern