Is it time for a new cassette hub? Odyssey have released their new Antigram V2 Cassette Hub for you to check out! This hub has a 36-hole, 2014-T6 forged aluminum shell with 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings, a 4130 chromoly female axle with 14mm, 4130 chromoly bolts and a 9-tooth driver with 3-pawl independent springs with caged needle bearings. The Antigram V2 Cassette hub is right and left hand drive compatible and can be switched without needing a new driver. It also comes with a replaceable plastic hub guard to give your hub protection against grinding!
The Anti-Gram V2 Cassette hub is available in Black and Polished colors and weighs in at 1lb. 6 oz. (623 grams) through BMX shops and mail-orders that carry Odyssey BMX worldwide or through the Ride BMX Shop now!
– 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell
– 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings
– 14mm, 4130 chromoly axle bolts w/17mm 4130 chromoly female axle
– 9t driver with 3-Pawl independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings
– RHD/LHD switchable
– Replaceable plastic hub guard included
– 1lb 6oz / 623g
Check out more photos and details over on the Odyssey website!