We have 70 product photos here featuring Superstar’s new line of frames, forks, bars, cranks, sprockets, stems, and more…Click, click!
For more info and specs on these parts, go to: superstarbmx.com
Click here to see more new 2012 BMX products from different companies.
2012 Superstar Product Higlights
New Grandé Edition Line:
A complete line of big stuff : long frames, big offset fork, tall handlebars.
The line includes :
– Grande Edition Cartlon frame : street oriented 21.4″ top tube, 3/8″ or 14 mm dropouts.
– Grande Edition Waston frame : trails/park oriented 21.4″ top tube, 3/8″ or 14 mm dropouts.
– Grande Edition Cooper frame : all around 21.3″ top tube, 14 mm dropouts.
– Grande Edition fork : 35 mm offset.
– Grande Edition bars : 8.8″ or 9.0″ rise.
Other New Products:
– Duty regular crank : low-profile and ankle-friendly arms, short 48-spline axle, RHD/LHD compatible.
– Duty splined crank : same as above, without sprocket bolt thread. For splined sprockets only.
– Trip splined sprocket : 25T, compatible with any 48-spline axle.
– Pimp splined sprocket : 28T, compatible with any 48-spline axle.
– Overdrive cassette hub : thinner body, 4 pawls with dual spring.
– Easy Pivotal seat and seatpost : a thin kevlar-padded seat and a short seatpost.
– Easy 1pc combo seat : here again, thin, kevlar padded seat with short seatpost.