One of the lightest frames in BMX, the Martyr is built for technical street and park riding. Crafted with the latest materials and technology. It includes innovative features like the Spy seat clamp and press-fit Euro BB shell.
• Weight (21") 3.97lbs (1805g)
• Headset 1-1/8" Internal w/ Offset Butted Headtube
• Bottom Bracket Press Fit Euro BB w/ 11.5" BB Height
• Top Tube Length 20.5', 20.75", 21", 21.25" Available
• Chainstay Length 13.75"
• Head Tube Angle 75 Degrees
• Seat Tube Angle 71 Degrees
• Brake Mount Location Replaceable Mounts on Seatstays
• Dropouts 14mm Machined & Heat Treated w/ 6mm Thick Chromoly Dropouts
• Materials 100% Japanese Post Weld Heat Treated Chromoly tubing. Downtube is Triple Butted. Toptube, Seat Tube, Seatstays and Chainstays are Double Butted. BB, Headtube & Dropouts are Hardened Chromoly.
• Miscellaneous Spy Clamp Internal Wedge Seatpost Clamp w/ Integrated Seatstay Gusset
• Colors Matte Black, Matte Red, Matte Blue, Matte Phosphate
(Available in Late June)
For more photos of the frame visit the Guerra BMX Web site.